Emergency Impact Fund Concludes – $306,588 Awarded
That’s a wrap! Grants made through CFOV’s Emergency Impact Fund totaled $306,588 and supported 61 organizations serving the Ohio Valley!
Emergency Impact Fund grantees continue to perform critical work across CFOV’s eight-county service area despite the increasing strain on resources of all types.
Although the time has come to sunset this program, we will continue to serve as a resource for area organizations.
We are committed to being an informed partner – community is key!
*indicates organization received funding through the expanded Emergency Impact Fund 2.0 grant opportunity
- Appalachian Outreach
- ArtsLink, Inc.*
- Augusta Levy Learning Center*
- Belco Works
- Belmont County General Health District*
- Brooke County Committee on Aging*
- Brooke County Library*
- Brooke Hancock FRN
- CASA for Children*
- Catholic Charities West Virginia
- Center of Hope, Friendship Room
- CHANGE, Inc.*
- City of New Martinsville Parks & Rec*
- Community Resources, Inc. – New Martinsville
- Council of Senior Tyler Countians
- Easter Seal Rehabilitation Center
- Epworth Center/Project Manna
- Faith in Action Caregivers*
- Family Recovery Center
- Family Service – Upper Ohio Valley*
- Foster Hope Ohio Valley
- Friends of Brooke Hills Park*
- Gabriel Project of Northern West Virginia, Inc.*
- Girl Scouts of Black Diamond Council
- Glencoe Economic Development Committee – Emergency Food Pantry
- Grow Ohio Valley*
- Harmony House, Inc.
- Helping Hands of Toronto*
- Helping Heroes, Inc.
- Holy Family Child Care & Development Center, Inc.
- Hope United Methodist Church – Food Pantry
- House of the Carpenter
- Information Helpline
- Kathy’s House Foundation
- King’s Daughters Child Care Center*
- Laughlin Memorial Chapel
- Marshall County Family Resource Network*
- Moundsville Middle School
- NAMI Greater Wheeling, Inc.*
- North Wheeling Community Youth Center
- Ohio County Family Resource Network
- Ohio Valley Health Center
- Ohio Valley Recovery, Inc. – The Unity Center*
- Ohio Valley Youth Network*
- Refuge for Women – Ohio Valley
- Relationship Builders, Inc.
- Russell Nesbitt Services, Inc.
- Simpson United Methodist Church – Shephard’s Pantry*
- St. Vincent de Paul Church, Wheeling
- The Lighthouse Child Advocacy Center*
- The Salvation Army – Jefferson County, Moundsville, Weirton and Wheeling
- United Way – Jefferson County
- Urban Mission Ministries, Inc.
- Weirton Christian Center
- Weirton United Way*
- Wheeling Health Right, Inc.
- Wheeling Symphony*
- Youth Services System, Inc.
- YWCA – Wheeling*
As a community foundation, CFOV supports those in its footprint through a variety of tools – some provide support over time and others are more immediate. The Emergency Impact Fund represents both – a true product of support for the community from the community when times are tough.
To learn more about CFOV’s Emergency Impact Fund, or any of the Foundation’s programs, call CFOV at 304-242-3144 or email email@example.com.